Two more days and I will return home from my 1 week holiday in Vienna (Wien) , Austria.
It was (and still it is) a real pleasure to discover this beautiful city full of history places and other attractions. Of course I’ve made a lot of pictures and I’ve uploaded some of them for your enjoy. Visit http://ciuboda.zaadz.com/photos/album/1643 for the pictures album.
Also today I visited a book store and for my surprise I’ve found an entire area dedicated to astrology. I think that were more than 50 titles….but for my disappointment only in german.Â So a good overview of the pictures from the books and move on!
All the best,
PS. While I was in holiday I read about the new planets reviews …so there will be 12 planets…interesting…12 planets for 12 signs. Ceres it will be the subject of a future article because I’ve found some interesting correlations in the mundane astrology.
- Sun-Ceres conjunction in Leo : a pattern of power change
- 3 tragic events reflected on Aries Ingress for 2013
- Mars square Nodes: part of the cycle of integration
- A trio for healing: Venus-Mars-Ceres in September 2011
- Mars-South Node conjunction in Gemini sign – short history
- Jupiter trine Pluto during July 2011 -March 2012 time period
- Jupiter – unique configuration on June 2011
- An astrological perspective on Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant
- Venus-Saturn cycles in 2010-2012
- Chess players astrostatistics – Mercury angles
Astrological KeywordsAscendant aspects asteroids Astrology astrology articles astrology software astrology statistics business astrology ceres chiron configurations cycles Formula 1 grand cross Grand Trine horoscope juno jupiter jupiter retrograde leo lunar return mars mercury midpoints moon moon-mars midpoint mundane astrology neptune North Node pluto retrogrades saturn secondary progressions solar return chart south node sport astrology Square sun T-square transits uranus US presidents venus vesta zodiacal signs