Dating events in a Solar Return chart is a tricky thing to do and there are a lot of methods and techniques used. I just want to point out a new method that I’m using (recently – not for a long time) in my analysis on Solar Return chart.
The technique is very simple and is based on the secondary progression of the Moon over the Solar Return chart. Because theÂ SR chart is only 1 year chart the Moon will progress only around 12 degrees.Â It is interesting to observe if in those 12-14 degrees , the Moon will make new aspects to any other planets or is changing sign. Of course conjunctions are most important ones. Oppositions are showing external events while the square are more about changing our internal conditions.
You should use the exact moment of the aspect and an maximum orb of 1 degree.
Give it a try and post here your comments and results.
- Mars square Nodes: part of the cycle of integration
- A trio for healing: Venus-Mars-Ceres in September 2011
- Mars-South Node conjunction in Gemini sign – short history
- Jupiter trine Pluto during July 2011 -March 2012 time period
- Jupiter – unique configuration on June 2011
- An astrological perspective on Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant
- Venus-Saturn cycles in 2010-2012
- Chess players astrostatistics – Mercury angles
- F1 pilots vs Chess players – astrology statistics (2)
- F1 pilots vs Chess players – astrology statistics (1)
Astrological KeywordsAscendant aspects asteroids Astrology astrology articles astrology software astrology statistics business astrology ceres chiron configurations cycles Formula 1 grand cross Grand Trine horoscope juno jupiter jupiter retrograde lunar return mars mercury midpoints moon moon-mars midpoint mundane astrology neptune North Node pluto retrogrades romania saturn secondary progressions solar return chart south node sport astrology Square sun T-square transits uranus US presidents venus vesta zodiacal signs