Following my previous analysis about US candidates for 2008 Presidential’s elections I’ve start looking on each candidate profile and see who might be the next president. I’ve started with Hillary Clinton and from beginning I focused on secondary progressions on her chart.
Searching the Internet I’ve found that Hillary C. was born on 26th October 1947 on Chicago, Illinois. The time of birth is indicate to be around 08:00pm. Doing some rectification analysis I think that the correct birth is around 8:25pm. As a source of information I’ve used Wikipedia website.
On secondary progressions analysis I’ve focused on Sun and Moon. The Sun progression is around 1 degree/year while the Moon is much faster: aprox. 1 degree at each 28 days. But first let’s take a look on the Hillary natal chart.
I’m talking mainly about the Moon-Neptune opposition on the Aries-Libra sign and 11th-5th house axis. I think that this opposition is very important for Hillary political and personal development. First of all, being on the 5th-11th house axis it will emphasize the need for personal afirmation and it will influence her luck and also public image. This opposition is a very dynamic aspect and I think that in Hillary’s life it was ‘responsible’ for some up and downs. Counting this opposition we observe there are 4 sensible areas on the Hillary’s chart where transits and progression will have a major impact:
- Aries ( 1 to 20 degrees) : position of the Moon and the start of each lunar cycle
- Libra ( 1 to 20 degrees) : position of the Neptune
- Cancer and Capricorn ( 1 to 20 degrees)
The last 2 areas, Cancer and Capricorn, are the most powerful ones because any planet in transit or progression there will make square with both natal Moon and Neptune. It will actually create a T-Square configuration. In my analysis I noticed that everytime the Moon was progressed on that areas Hillary had difficulties in life and career.
Now let’s take a look on the major events occured in the H.C. life when Moon progressed was on the above 4 areas of her chart:
- August 1974 : moved to Arkansas to be with Bill Clinton. Also she didn’t passed the District of Columbia bar exam on her first attempt. On that moment Hillary was on a new progressed moon cycle and she started a new life. Also Saturn in transit it was on 13 degrees Cancer making a square with Moon-Neptune.
- Nov 1980 : Bill Clinton was defeated on the Governor of Arkansas re-election. From the Hillary point of view it was a drawback , a lose of a social status and position. The Moon was just entering on Cancer and Saturn was transiting the natal Neptune. Here I would like to make a note: I’ve observed that for a candidate not the moment of election is important but the moment of his appointment – or not being appointed in that position. On January 1981 – the date when B.Clinton lose his position og Governor the prog. Moon was at 2 degrees Cancer.
- end of 1987- start of 1988: the prog. Moon was on the natal Neptune and Neptune was in Capricorn making a square with its natal position. Unfortunately I have no information about this time period in Hillary life. The only thing I can link with is the family area where probably she found out about Bill Clinton love affairs -still the progre. Moon is 5th house.
- September 1994 : “Clinton health care plan”, Hillary’s initiative, is not approved by Congress : “The defeat weakened Clinton politically, emboldened Republicans, and contributed to the notion that Hillary Clinton was a big-government liberal.” ( Wikipedia). The progressed Moon was in Capricorn and squared the natal Moon-Neptune positions.
- October 2002 : a new Progressed Moon cycle started for Hillary. And ‘by coincidence’ on this months the first posibilities for a Presidential campaign was outlined by The New York Times
But what is connection witth the progressed Moon cycle and 2008 US Presidential Elections?
On that period the prog. Moon on Hillary’s chart will be in Cancer making squares with natal Moon/Neptune. Is the same position under which by his husband defeat in 1980 elections she lost his position as First Lady of Arkansas. Moreover the progressed Sun is in Capricorn and opposing the prog Moon and squaring natal Moon-Neptune. Also prog. Venus is in Aquarius square to natal Sun. As you can see a lot of ‘hard’ aspects occuring in the Hillary chart for that period of time.
My opinion is that Hillary Clinton will have a tough presidential campaign and I’m not very sure that it will be a success. Whenever the opposition Moon-Neptune is activated by progression or transit she is under ‘illusion of winning’ influence. I think that her chance it will be the experience and the wisdom gained until now. And this experience should make her think twice before taking decisions. Also she should pay attention to her husband advices: Bill’s Mercury is conjunct with Hillary natal Mars – he can guide her actions and also to provide excellent ideeas.
Starting with March 2008 things on Hillary campaign will not be so good. The Moon will progress into Cancer and start forming the opposition with natal Moon/Neptune. Also Pluto is transiting on that period of time the natal position of Juno. And Juno in transit si making its return and start moving backwards…retrograde.
But maybe she has an astrologer to guide her and pinpoint all these influences … and help her.
- Mars square Nodes: part of the cycle of integration
- A trio for healing: Venus-Mars-Ceres in September 2011
- Mars-South Node conjunction in Gemini sign – short history
- Jupiter trine Pluto during July 2011 -March 2012 time period
- Jupiter – unique configuration on June 2011
- An astrological perspective on Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant
- Venus-Saturn cycles in 2010-2012
- Chess players astrostatistics – Mercury angles
- F1 pilots vs Chess players – astrology statistics (2)
- F1 pilots vs Chess players – astrology statistics (1)
Astrological KeywordsAscendant aspects asteroids Astrology astrology articles astrology software astrology statistics business astrology ceres chiron configurations cycles Formula 1 grand cross Grand Trine horoscope juno jupiter jupiter retrograde lunar return mars mercury midpoints moon moon-mars midpoint mundane astrology neptune North Node pluto retrogrades romania saturn secondary progressions solar return chart south node sport astrology Square sun T-square transits uranus US presidents venus vesta zodiacal signs