Car accidents are events that are occuring very often and generates a lot of pain and suffering for all person involved. In my opinion most of this accidents can be avoided and a good astrologer can advice his clients how to avoid this high risks moments of time. That’s why I consider that is very usefull for all astrologers to study and share their knowledge.
Recently I’ve found out about a fatal car accident and one of the person involved was kind enough to provide necesarry data’s and also the approval for writting this analysis.
It’s about a girl born on 27th of March 1984 11:45am Bucharest, Romania. The chart can be seen here.
On the 26th of December 2008 she was involved in a car accident. She was sitting on the back seat and it was the less damaged place. Unfortunately she died as a result of a head injury. All other passangers are alive. Her sister was also in that car – she gave me all the data’s.
Now let’s take a look and see what we can learn from this tragic experience. I will outline only the major issues and aspects.
Looking at her natal chart we can observe the following aspects:
- Cancer AS with the Moon as a ruler in 8th house: one of the first and most important aspects related to the high risks of accidents
- The same Moon is forming a square aspect with Saturn: bad luck?!
- Sun is in perfect square with Ascendant: this is an indication of weak physical body. From my point of view this is one of the most dangerous aspects that can be found in someone chart and requires a lot of attention for that person.
- Sun and Mercury in Aries and Mars – the ruler – on the cusp of 6th house: again an explosive combination of aspects and related to health problems => Aries/Mars is the head
- Mercury oppose Pluto: risk of accidents
All this aspects are outlining the high risk of accidents/violence in her chart. All 3 major elements (Sun,Moon,AS) are in difficult positions.
Also I would like to outline some active midpoints: Mercury on MP Moon/AS and Moon over MP Mercury/Mars and over MP Sun/Uranus. All this midpoints are strongly related to car accident: Mercury – the movement/the car, Mars – the violence/damage and Uranus – the surprise/the accident.
Now let’s take a look on the Solar Return chart….click here for the SR chart
First I will notice perfect conjunction between Sun and AS and both squared by Mars in Cancer.Also Sun and AS are making a square with Pluto. This combo is also highly explosive and is very active. I think that any comments are useless.
Other important aspect is Moon in 8th house – the exact location like in natal chart and another indication of accidents and violence.
Also we can notice Pluto on Midheaven, Saturn in 6th house (weaking the health) and Venus-Mercury-Uranus-Vesta in 12th house.
Another strong evidence is the fact the Mars in SR are in exact position like natal AS. On Solar Return charts is good to follow how is relating with the natal one.
Going forward we’ve reached the Lunar Return chart …click here for LR chart
Here we can observe the followings:
- Scorpio rising and on exact position with natal Mars : again violent and dangerous elements are active
- triple conjunction Sun-Mercury-Mars in 1st house and in square with Uranus
- Moon in 3rd house – indication of short travels. But the Cancer, ruled by Moon , is intercepted in 8th house=> danger from travelling
- Mercury ruler of the 8th house (accidents,death) is in 1st house. Always in RL chart the house ruled by planets in 1st house are showing us the main life domain where things will happend for the month. In our case Mercury is not in a very good position.
Now let’s take a look on the transits for that day… click here for Transits chart
Here we will not find any strong evidence of this fatal accidents. If you were looking only for transits probably you are not able to realize that a serious event might occur. We have:
- Jupiter just entering into the 8th house: increase the risk of accidents
- North Node transiting Moon: karmic aspect
- Uranus transiting natal Venus: amplify the risk and uncertainty- Venus rules the 12th house.
If you look up more deeply we can find out some interesting things. Sun was on exact position of midpoint MP Moon-Mars. Sometime ago I’ve written an analysis about this midpoint and how important is for the health and life of a person. Here you can find the article. Also Lilith-Mars at 29th degree Sagittarius on exact position of MP Moon-Saturn: Saturn rules the 8th house and Moon ruling AS is in 8th house.
The last chart we will analyze is the one with secondary progressions. Click here for Secondary Progressions chart.
Here you easily notice that progressed Sun in on perfect opposition with natal Pluto.
In conclusion I would like to say that an astrologer looking on that person chart it could easily see the dangerous period and advice her to pay more attention to all travelling and esp. by car.
I remember that during a consultation I’ve noticed that during a 1 week period of time there was a risk of accidents for that person. So I advice her to limit all the daily car trips. She called me later telling me that I was right and luckly she listen my advice. What happend:she left the car home for the entire week. On one day a brick felled from the roof and landed on her car making some small damages. Imagine if that ‘negative energy’ was released while she was driving. This way she was able to get easier to that period of time. That’s why I’m convinced that many bad things in our life can be avoided.
I’ve tried to keep it short and not to go thourgh all aspects. If you have any comments and notice something interested please reply here.
All the chart can be found here http://www.ciuboda.com/acharts/v/Persons/prettywoman24/